Surina Sharma, MD
|Surina Sharma, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 294-8278
Fax: (352) 265-0379
|M.B.B.S||M.M Institute Of Medical Science And Research||Medicine|
|Intern||Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore||Internal Medicine|
|Residency||Mount Sinai Saint Lukes||Internal Medicine|
|Fellow||University of Florida||Sleep Medicine|
- Pathak Rambha, Kahlon Arunpreet Singh, Ahluwalia S.K, Sharma Surina, Bhardwaj Raveesha. Needle Stick Injuries And Inadequate Post Exposure Practices Among Health Care Workers Of A Tertiary Care Center Of Rural India.. International Journal Of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health. 2012 May; Vol 4 No.5(2012)(lssue no 5): 4(5);624-‐34. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 82513349. Publication Status: Published.
- Sharma Surina, Pathak Rambha, Kahlon Arunpreet Singh, Thakkar Amit. (2011, May 11). Indian Diabetes Risk Score;a Simplified Screening Tool. Conference Abstracts Medicon 2011: AMJ 2012, 5,1,33-‐113. http//dx.doi.org/10.4066/AMJ.2012.1192, Publication Status: Published
- Shah P, Arora S, Kumar V, et al. Short‐term outcomes of pulmonary embolism: A National Perspective. Clin Cardiol. 2018; 41:1214–1224. https://doi.org/10.1002/clc.23048
- Sharma S, Parekh K, Beria J, Garcia Tome R, Espinosa Hernandez A, Jean R(June 2018)Incidence of depression in patients with sleep disorders and its impact on their quality of life :Sleep 2018, abstract published.
- Sharma S, Paruthi S. Obstructive sleep apnea and increased risk of cardiovascular events(case report) National Health Sleep Awareness Project, a joint effort of centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), American Academy of Sleep Medicine(AASM) and sleep research society(SRS) supported by cooperative agreement number 1U50DP00493-04 from CDC, 2017, Jul: Pub status: submitted.