Reina Styskel, MD
|Reina Styskel, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 294-8278
Fax: (352) 265-0379
|B.S.||Northwestern University||Biology, Psychology|
|M.D.||Temple University School of Medicine||Medicine|
|Residency||Baylor College of Medicine||Internal Medicine|
- Kato, Kosuke, Uchino, R. et al. “Membrane-tethered MUC1 mucin counter-regulates the phagocytic activity of macrophages.” American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology4 (2016): 515-523.
- Kumar, Rajan, Sinha, A., Lin, M. J., Uchino, R et al. “Complications of pericardiocentesis: A clinical synopsis.” International journal of critical illness and injury science3 (2015): 206.
- Uchino, R, et al. “Focus on emotional intelligence in medical education: From problem awareness to system-based solutions.” International Journal of Academic Medicine1 (2015): 9.
- Birriel, T. Javier, Uchino, R., et al. “Adverse drug reactions in the era of multi-morbidity and polypharmacy.” Journal of basic and clinical pharmacy4 (2015): 122.
- Uchino, R. “Individual Object Concepts & the Role of Functional Attributes” Northwestern Undergraduate Journal Vol 6 (2010-2011).