Nila Radhakrishnan, MD
|Nila S. Radhakrishnan, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Chief, Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 733-1234
Fax: (352) 265-0379
|BS||University of Miami||Medicine|
|MD||University of Miami||Medicine|
|Residency||University of Miami||Internal Medicine|
- Implementing Delirium Prevention in the Era of COVID-19.
Journal of Alzheimer’s disease : JAD
- A rare case of right shoulder pain.
BMJ case reports
- A qualitative analysis of clinicians’ communication strategies with family members of patients experiencing hospital-acquired delirium.
Geriatric nursing (New York, N.Y.)
- Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System Optimization for Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Patients (ROAD-HF): Rationale and Design.
American journal of cardiovascular drugs : drugs, devices, and other interventions
- Endogenous Endophthalmitis: yield of the diagnostic evaluation.
- COVID-19-Associated Systemic Thromboembolism: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Acute right ventricular failure: a novel presentation of methadone-induced cardiotoxicity.
BMJ case reports
- Teaching novice clinicians how to reduce diagnostic waste and errors by applying the Toyota Production System.
Diagnosis (Berlin, Germany)
- Bilateral lower extremity ulcerations, less is more.
Clinical case reports
- The role of a best practice alert in the electronic medical record in reducing repetitive lab tests.
ClinicoEconomics and outcomes research : CEOR
- Implementation of a Routine Health Literacy Assessment at an Academic Medical Center.
Journal for healthcare quality : official publication of the National Association for Healthcare Quality
- A resident-driven mortality case review innovation to teach and drive system-based practice improvements in the United States.
Journal of educational evaluation for health professions
- Patient-Centered Anesthesia Triage System Predicts ASA Physical Status.
Anesthesia and analgesia
- The Use of Evidence-Based, Problem-Oriented Templates as a Clinical Decision Support in an Inpatient Electronic Health Record System.
Applied clinical informatics
- Applying athletic principles to medical rounds to improve teaching and patient care.
Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges