Jaymin Patel, MD, MPH
|Jaymin Patel, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 733-1234
Fax: (352) 265-0379
|M.D.||Tyler State Medical Academy||Medicine|
|Externship||Griffin Hospital||Pulmonary Medicine|
|Residency||Griffin Hospital||Internal Medicine|
- Beati L, Patel J, Williams HL, Adakal H, Kanduma EG, Tembo-Mwase E, Krecek R, Mertins JW, Alfred JT , Kelly S, Kelly P.. Phylogeography and demographic history of Amblyomma variegatum (Fabricius) (Acari: Ixodidae), the tropical bont tick.. Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases. 2012 Jun; 12(6): 514-525. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 22448720.
- Patel, J., Bhagatwala, J., Beati, L.. (2012). Seasonal genetic diversity of Ixodes scapularis collected at a single site.. Poster presented at: 76th annual meeting of Georgia Entomological Society; Statesboro, GA.
- Patel, J., Bhagatwala, J., Chan, C., Tsao, J., Beati, L.. (2011). Temporal genetic variability in Lyme disease vector, Ixodes scapularis collected in Connecticut between year 2001 and 2004.. Poster presented at: 59th annual meeting of Entomological Society of America; Reno, NV.
- Spencer, J., Alfonso, M., Patel, J., McDermott, D., Spell, C.. (2012). Driving under the influence of alcohol – factors that relate to prevention on rural roadways.. Poster presented at: 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Prevention Research; Washington DC.
- Sitalakshmi Roshan,MD; Jaymin Patel,MD; Richard Salzano,MD; Kenneth Spector, MD & Neil Pearson, MD.”Limb ischemia and the path that lead to the paradox” Poster precented at ACP Connecticut chapter 2013.
- Pranav Barve, MD, Sitalakshmi Roshan, MD, Jaymin Patel, MD, Seema D’souza, MD. An Unusual cause of pleural effusion – Spontaneous chylothorax. Poster presented at ACP Connecticut chapter 2013
- Jaymin Patel, MD; Ali Ershadi,MD; Howard Quentzel, MD. Interesting presentation of Anaplasmosis. Poster presented at ACP Connecticut chapter 2015.
- Jaymin Patel, MD, Qurat-ul-ain Jelani, MD, Craig Mcpherson, MD. Not so innocent PVCs: A complex case of PVC-induced cardiomyopathy. Poster presented at Connecticut Chapter of the American College of Cardiology (CCACC) scientific meeting 2016.