Asha Bansari, MD
|Asha Bansari, MD
Select Medical Director
Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 294-8278
Fax: (352) 265-0379
|MBBS||Aga Khan University||Medicine|
|Internship||Aga Khan University Hospital||Medicine|
|Residency||Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island/Alpert Medical School of Brown University||Internal Medicine|
- Al-Qadi M, Summerhill E, Rabatin J, Potter S, Zmelli O, Daraghmeh A, et al. “The Handbook for the Internal Medicine Residency Program” Memorial Hospital of RI, Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Khan M, Naqvi I, Bansari A, Kamal AK. “Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease” Stroke Research and Treatment 2011:282845 Epub 2011 Jul 2.
- Jabeen Q., Ghufran A., Khan S.F., Hotchand A., Gilani A.H., Ahmad V.U., Ahmed A., Rasheed M. “Iranian Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research/Ethnopharmacological evaluation of antispasmodic activity of essential oils from different plants” School of Pharmacy Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2004 Oct; Vol: 3(1735-0328): Supplement 2: 44-44.
- Stinson Lynda, Bansari A, Quddus A, Eaton C. Association between Artificially Sweetened Beverages and the Incidence of Type 2 Diabetes in Postmenopausal Women. Epidemiology and Prevention/Nutrition, Physical Activity and Metabolism 2013 Scientific Sessions AHA, March 19-22, 2013 at the New Orleans Marriott in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Necrotizing fasciitis: A case presentation and literature review. Bansari A, Hansel M, Bhutta A, Pop-vicas A. Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency program. 80th Annual Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island
- Kenny Research Day Program, March 2013. Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Poster Presentation.
- Battarai M, Shrestha A, Fonseca-Valencia, C, Bansari A, Sutter M, Shueib A, Kharnaf A, Hall M, Potter S, Diaz J. Standardizing Hand Offs: Experience of performance improvement project in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency Programs. 79th Annual Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island Kenny Research Day Program, March 2012. Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Poster Presentation.
- Paul D. Levinson, MD, Asha Bansari, MD, Douglas Emery, MD, Linda C. Hanley, MD. Papillary carcinoma in a pure thyroid cyst. ACP Rhode Island Chapter Abstracts, 05/08/2014.
Please click here for a list of Dr. Bansari’s industry relationships.