Anisha Kapoor, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 733-1234
Fax: (352) 265-0379
About Dr. Kapoor
|Residency||MidMichigan Gratiot Family Medicine Residency||Family Medicine|
|M.D.||People’s Friendship University of Russia||Medicine|
- Anisha Kapoor MD, Matthew Stack PA, PhD, Elizabeth Haro, Martha Alves, Diane M Harper, MD. The Consumer Response to Vaginal and Urine Self Sampling Methods for High Risk HPV Detection. Ongoing research status.
- Kapoor A, Abul S, Gestrich S, Stack M. Changes in Cervical Cancer Screening Rates After Incorporating Family Medicine Residents in a Rural Health Clinic. Poster presented at: 42nd Annual Michigan Family Medicine Research Day, 2019, Howell MI.
- Adhikari A, Ramsayi S. (November, 2009). Energy Drinks: Can the Bull that gives you wings knock you down? Poster presented at: University of Sharjah, College of Medicine; Sharjah, UAE.
- Kumar Sanam MD, Ruby Jhaj MD, Gaurav Chand DO, Anisha Adhikari MD, Mahmoud Assaad MD, Jeffery Zaks MD. (October, 2016). Contrast-induced Neurotoxicity after Cardiac Catheterization Poster presented at: American College of Cardiology, Michigan Chapter; Traverse City MI.
- Adhikari A, Ramsayi S. (November, 2009). Osteoporosis: Winning the battle of the bones Oral Presentation presented at: University of Sharjah, College of Medicine; Sharjah, UAE.