Vincent DeGennaro, Jr, MD, MPH
|Vincent DeGennaro, Jr, MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine Global Health Medical Director
Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 294-8278
Fax: (352) 265-0379
|MPH||University of Miami||Epidemiology|
|MD||University of Miami||Internal Medicine|
|Residency||Columbia University Medical Center||Internal Medicine|
- DeGennaro, V Jr, DeGennaro, V Sr. “Linking Surgical Missions with Training of Developing-Country Surgeons” Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. Accepted January 4th, 2013.
- DeGennaro, V. “A Day in the Life of an American Doctor in Rwanda.” Pine Crest Magazine, Autumn 2012.
- DeGennaro, V, Jr, DeGennaro, V, Sr, Kochhar, A, Nathan, N, Low, Christopher, Thaller, S. “Accelerating Surgical Training and Reducing the Burden of Surgical Disease in Haiti Before and After the Earthquake.” Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. November 2012; 23(7): 2028–2032.
- Moran, A. DeGennaro, V, Ferrante, D, Coxson, P, Palmas, W, Mejia, R, Perez-Stable, E, Goldman, L. “Coronary Heart Disease and Stroke Attributable to Major Risk Factors is Similar in Argentina and the United States: the Coronary Heart Disease Policy Model” International Journal of Cardiology, 2011 Aug 4;150(3):332-7.
- DeGennaro, V, Jr, DeGennaro, V, Sr, Ginzburg, E. “Haiti’s Dilemma: How to Incorporate Foreign Health Professionals to Assist in Short-term Recovery While Capacity Building for the Future” Journal of Public Health. 2011 Sep;33(3):459-61.
- DeGennaro, V Jr. “Haiti Needs Continued Support From Foreign Health Professionals” American Journal of Public Health. 2011 Jan;101(1):4-5.
- DeGennaro, V. “Healing in Haiti”. Florida Medical Magazine. Spring 2010. Vol. 2.
- DeGennaro, V. “Shared Experiences From Haiti”. Pine Crest Magazine, Spring 2010.
- DeGennaro, V. and Zeitz, P. “Embracing a Family-centered Response for the Elimination of Pediatric AIDS.” Global Public Health, July 2009, 4:4, pp. 386-403.
- DeGennaro, V. and Zeitz, P. (2007) “Treat the Children: Accelerating Action for Universal Antiretroviral Treatment for Children in Resource-Limited Countries by 2010” In AIDS and Children – Issues and Concerns. Hyderabad: Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University.
- DeGennaro, V., and Bryden, D., “What Are We Waiting For: Children Need Treatment Now!”, Global AIDSLink, January/February 2006;Vol. 95:p.7, 18.
- DeGennaro, V., “How the US Can Help Haiti” Miami Herald, December 1, 2006.
- DeGennaro, V., “Wider AIDS Initiative Needed” Houston Chronicle, September 21, 2006.
Please click here for a list of Dr. DeGennaro’s industry relationships.