The Division of Hospital Medicine accepts applications for vacant appointments as they arise. These full-time, non-tenure track Assistant Professor positions are located at UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida.
To be considered, applicants must have the following:
- MD or DO degree
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Florida Medical License or be eligible for a Florida Medical License.
How to Apply:
- Log Onto https://jobs.ufl.edu/
- Click on the Faculty Positions option.
- Type 29051900 in the search bar to find open positions within the division.
- Please apply to all open positions listed. Only one candidate will be selected for each open position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- The College of Medicine at the University of Florida announces a public meeting for the purpose of discussing applicants for the position of Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Hospital Medicine.
- Date and Time: Every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 P.M.
- Place: 4106 Shands Hospital North Tower
The University of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The selection process will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida’s “Government in Sunshine” and Public Record laws. Search committee meetings and interviews will be open to the public and applications resumes and other documents related to the search will be available for public inspection.
- A copy of the agenda may be obtained by emailing our administrative team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this meeting is asked to advise the University of Florida at least 48 hours before the meeting by contacting Mallory Billings at Mallory.Billings@medicine.ufl.edu If you are hearing impaired please contact the University by calling 352-846-1046 (TDD).