Bhagwan Dass, MD, FACP, FASN
|Bhagwan Dass, MD, FACP, FASN
Division of Hospital Medicine
PO Box 100238
Gainesville, FL 32610
Office: (352) 594-3589
Fax: (352) 265-0379
|Intern||Government Medical College||Internal Medicine|
|Residency||St. Elizabeth Health Center||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Florida||Nephrology|
- Dass B, Schold JD, Sood P, Shimada M, Beaver TM, Lingegowda V, Ejaz AA. “Positive Fluid Balance in the Immediate Postoperative Period Predicts Acute Kidney Injury in Cardiovascular Surgery Patients” Submitted to EJCTS(European journal of cardiothoracic surgery) 2010.
- Ahsan Ejaz, M.D.,1 Bhagwan Dass, M.D.,1 Vijaykumar Lingegowda, M.D.,MPH, Michiko Shimada, M.D., PhD,2 Tomas D. Martin, M.D.,3 Thomas M. Beaver, M.D.,MPH, Richard J. Johnson. “The Rasburicase Pilot Study For the Prevention of Acute Kidney Injury in CV Surgery” Submitted to Kidney International 2010.
- Sood P, Dass B, Bakuzonis C, Ross EA. “Intra-abdominal Hypertension Can Be Monitored With Femoral Vein Catheters During CRRT and May Cause Access Recirculation” Submitted to Crit Care Med 2009.
- Shimada M, Johnson RJ, May WS Jr, Lingegowda V, Sood P, Nakagawa T, Van QC, Dass B, Ejaz AA. “A novel role for uric acid in acute kidney injury associated with tumour lysis syndrome” Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2009; 24:2960-2964.
- Lingegowda V, Quoc VC, Shimada M, Dass B, Sood P, Beaver TM, Ejaz AA. “Long Term Outcome of Patients Treated with Prophylactic Nesirtide for the Prevention of AKI following CV Surgery” Clin Cardiology 2010; 33:217-222.
- Yashvir S. Sangwan, M.D., Bhagwan Dass, M.D. “Pulmonary Hypertension Leading to Right Heart Failure in a Patient with IGA Gammopathy” SIGNA VITAE Journal for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine 2007; 2(1):29-32.
- Dass B, MD, Monika A. Juszczyk, MD, David Hoffman, DO, James B. Young, MD. “Isolated Noncompaction of the Ventricular Myocardium” Hospital Physician April 2008p. 39 – 41.
- Dass B, Puet TA, Watanakunakorn C. “Tuberculosis of the spine (Pott’s disease) presenting as ‘compression fractures'” Spinal Cord. 2002; 40:604-608.
- Dhillon SS, Singh DJ, Dass B,Schaub CR. “Transitional Cell Carcinoma Manifesting as Acute Cor Pulmonale: Cause of Microscopic Tumor Embolism” South Med J. 2001 94:1030-1032.
- Shimada M, Dass B, Ejaz AA. “Uric Acid in Acute Kidney Injury: Crystal-Dependent and Independent Pathways” Seminars Nephrology 2010.
- Shimada M, Dass B,Dhatt GS, Alsabbagh MM, Asmar AR, Ather IM, Sharma R, Ejaz AA. “Practical Implications of Recent Clinical Trials for the Prevention of Acute Kidney Injury in Cardiovascular Surgery” J Hosp Prac 2010; 38: 1-7.
Please click here for a list of Dr. Dass’ industry relationships.